Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Grilled Chicken Effect:
Somewhere in 2007 I was 107kgs in spite of being in weekend sports activities. But one fine day I decided to lose the extra baggage and started working on it and set a target for 3 months.
6 days a week training focusing on weight reduction and an organized diet plan. Weekly training focussed on cardio, stretching and strength training. 3 days of cardio and 3 days of minimum weight training was the plan. Over a period of time I started realizing the more the time we spend on cardio the fat starts burning rapidly. I started with 15 mins of treadmill and 15 mins of cross training and gradually increased in a months’ time increased to 30 mins of treadmill and cross training.
By this time I had increased my endurance level and at the start of the third month I was comfortably doing 45 mins in tread mill at 10.5 pace and 35 mins of cross training and would on an average lose 1000 to 1200 calories per day. From 107 I came down to 94 kgs in 3 months’ time in an organized way.
I
thought about grilled chicken and the way the fat gets burned during the process and more the time it goes into heat we get the best output. I promoted this concept to few of my friends and it worked. Try and see the grilled chicken concept and it will work for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment