Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Sportsislife

Sports is Life
A small intro about me and my life for sports. Sports has been an integral part of me since childhood and has continued in my journey in all my good and bad moments. All these years there has never been a time that I thought I will quit playing sports or regret I had chosen it as my partner in life.
Sports taught me to face challenges, introduced to me different communities and made me lead a simple and desirable life. My passion for sports made me complete my master in sports in Switzerland which gave me a broader understanding of sports.
In continuation to sports and training I will talk more about long distance running, preparation for 10k , half & full marathon, sports physiology, psychology and sports nutrition.
Do follow my page and start posting your comments and suggestions for me to take my journey forward
Some of my sports & running credentials
Master of Sports Administration (AISTS, Switzerland)
FA certified level 1 football coach
10 k: 49.9
21k: 1.52

No comments:

Post a Comment